Children Photography

Children Photography
Naomi Lauren, something purple and new. January 2011

Andy the little rockstar. January 2011


Maddox

Portraits and Photoshoots

Portraits and Photoshoots

June 4, 2010 - Joyce at Senior Prom

Jenny, July 5, 2010 - Virginia Beach, VA



Sam welcomes summer


May 29, 2010
I recently just got my newest lens and had a chance to photograph this growing girl, Sam. She seems to be a shy, quiet girl but very tall. She is still very young and this photoshoot was designed to capture her youthful look. I had fun on her session, it was a quick and playful one. Most of all by using the 70-200mm lens greatly improved composition and quality.



Ann at Seventeen


May 15, 2010
I had a chance to photograph this amazingly beautiful girl. She is quite a photogenic and easy to shoot with. I love her country style photoshoot, simple but very artistic held at teen photoshoot held at a local ranch and farm in Downingtown, PA. Seeing Ann pose like a model just inspires me more and to think this is her very first outdoor photoshoot, she really did so well. This photoshoot was done using a the Canon 50D and an 85mm f1.8 lens.




Jasmine at fourteen

May 1, 2010
I had fun shooting Jasmine, she was so sweet on her most recent photoshoot. Jasmine and her mom arrived quite late in the day and we did not have much time to find a better location but our neighborhood. We walked the community to find some interesting background the rocky stone walls just perfectly matched her cozy red outfit. She is such a sweet little lady. This phothoshoot was done using the Canon 24-70 f2.8L lens and the Canon 5D needed for the lowlight almost evening light.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Portraits and Photoshoots

I am building my portrait portfolio this year. All portraits will mostly be done outdoors on many exciting locations. To my clients, I would appreciate your honest feedback on the quality of the photos and the photoshoot experience. To all the models and clients, I really appreciate your time for working with me this year.

For private comments, you may email them to Laura@snapxpressions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura Aquino Photography

West Chester - Downingtown Pennsylvania